- BravodogAsked on December 03, 2015 at 07:19 PM
Clients are calling me to say form is timing out, i tested and same thing :(Page URL:
- SammyAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:22 AM
I have accessed the form "Puppy Registration" successfully via the direct link and did not receive any timeout message.
Does the timeout occur on submission or accessing the form?
If the form is embed on your site you kindly provide the link to the page with the form.
- BravodogAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 10:45 AMThis form: http://form.jotform.ca/form/52827348783266
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 11:50 AM
I've tried submitting your JotForm and see that the form is not submitting. I've tried cloning your JotForm and see that there is no issue with the form. I was able to submit it normally. It looks like there is an issue with the Stripe integration on your JotForm. Could you please remove the stripe integration and try integrating it again?
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- BravodogAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:45 PMthanks that seemed to be itRenée ErdmanDipCBST, VSPDTCertified Behaviour Consultant & Trainert: 778-875-5176www.bravodog.ca
- SammyAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:50 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are most welcome. Should you encounter any other isue feel free to let us know.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 03:08 PM
I have moved your new question to a thread of its own, I will follow up in this thread here shortly: