- robbertlAsked on October 06, 2010 at 01:54 PM
My question is this...
If a customer fills in his/her name, address, e-mail and telephone number on the jotform form, can this information be pre-populated on the Paypal page - so they do not have to type in the same information again.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 03:40 PM
This is currently not possible but it is on our todo list.
- dante01Answered on October 06, 2010 at 07:33 PM
i was try to do this to. And i found other option. i delete costumer information from jotform. because PayPal is asking same thing end sending to me. So costumer don't have to add two time address
- testerAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 09:22 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 05, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Thank you for providing that information. However, I'm afraid that that cannot be implemented with Jotform because Paypal payments are readily integrated into the Form Builder and cannot be modified in any way.
I think the information from the link you posted can be useful to applications created outside Jotform. Either way, we appreciate your input.
- conzerolAnswered on July 31, 2011 at 01:07 AM
Just wondering if this has been done yet.
I´d really like the clients not to refill the same data I am collecting from them.
Are we there yet? :)
- allanftdAnswered on July 31, 2011 at 09:30 PM
Sorry but we do not have any updates yet as of this writing. But as long as it is in our to-do list, we'll let you know through this thread and our website that the feature is already available.
Thank you for your patience.
- guest_23403625391045Answered on December 06, 2012 at 12:14 PM
This was announced on paypal 23 April 2012
Are there any news regards to the above as it would be mighty helpful for everyone who use jotform and paypal.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 02:14 PM
I have submitted your request for this feature on this thread: