- JR PelletierAsked on December 04, 2015 at 10:17 AM
The person in charge of one of our website is no longer here and we need to change the form. Can you give me access to it please. Look for an email address with @practicon.com in it. Our website is frasacousa.com.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 11:24 AM
I could not locate any JotForm account with that email domain, nor a jotform in your website to track an account.
Do you happen to have the forms direct links?
- JR PelletierAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 11:45 AMIt was made by NetworkSolutions website builder so that might explain it. Would these be it:
$privatekey = "6Ld0SvkSAAAAAA7krvf4DZyazlI4XOK-RaR35iVm";
1-800-959-9505 ext. 3020
Frasacousa.com, Practicon Inc.
Practical Innovation for Dentistry
1112 Sugg Parkway - Greenville, NC 27834 USA
Fax: 1-800-278-0885 - practicon.com
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:03 PM
It seems you bought a JotForm licensing: http://www.interlogy.com/products/jotform/, meaning forms are not hosted in our web or servers, so there is no way we can retrieve your forms, since they are hosted in your local server.
You will need to contact the person that was in charge of this to get access.
- JR PelletierAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:45 PMThanks for the quick support!
- victorAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 01:50 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are very welcome. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist.