- spring2wellnessAsked on January 30, 2012 at 10:36 AM
I have 2 forms that are not showing on the website. The embedded addresses are http://www.jotform.com/spring2wellness/RA_Application and http://www.jotform.com/spring2wellness/Interview_Questionairre
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 01:58 PM
We're sorry for the inconvenience. This is an old bug that seems to have re-occured.
Please try these URLs in the meantime:
Better yet, change your form URL and please do not use spaces. Thanks!
- spring2wellnessAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 02:19 PM
How do I change the form URL? If that's the same as "custom URL" then I've tried that with no success. I used "NAIAInterview Questions" for the questionnaire.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 02:24 PM
Yes, that is the same with Custom URL. Change the custom URL (do not use spaces), then re-embed your form codes.
- spring2wellnessAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 06:35 PM
As I stated in the previous post, that didn't work.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 06:49 PM
My colleagues solution above is working well. Can you please confirm if everything is now working? I have here your form links:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. Thank you so much!
- spring2wellnessAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:18 PM
Gorgeous! Thank you very much. I appreciate all your help.