- NMarshallAsked on December 04, 2015 at 10:40 AM
When I scroll one roll down, I loose the full list of forms. This didn't use to happen. I then need to re-click the folder for them to return.
- BorisAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:14 PM
Thank you very much for noticing it and letting us know. I have logged into your account to check, and I was able to replicate the issue.
I see that this is happening only when you click on a folder that has been shared with you from another JotForm account. When you click on a shared folder, and try scrolling down the page - that list is replaced by a list of forms that belong to your own account.
Here is a screencast of it happening in your account:
I have subsequently also been able to replicate on one of my own accounts with shared forms, and I have raised this issue to our developers for closer inspection. We will update you through this thread when this issue is resolved. Thank you.
- NMarshallAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 02:45 PMThank you.. So you tried clicking on the AOACINT folder, and scrolling down to read all the forms… that is when they will all disappear when you get near the end of the list.
Nora L. Marshall
Conformity Assessment Coordinator
2275 Research Blvd. Ste. 300
Rockville, MD 20850
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do with your ability. Attitude determines how well you do it. But without Determination, none of the above can be surpassed" N. Marshall
[AOAC 2016 Annual Meeting Logo-2]
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 05:04 PM
My colleague has escalated this issue to our developers. One of our developers is assigned to this thread. Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on December 27, 2015 at 03:43 PM
This problem has now been fixed. Thank you for reporting it to us and apologies for the inconvenience caused.