- tdehnAsked on December 04, 2015 at 11:26 AM
I have a form located here:
It works well, except when the results are emailed, the formatting makes the results appear very long horizontally in email, to the point where I need a slider to view the contents. Is there any way to fix this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:36 PM
That is because of the matrix fields. I will try to find a workaround for this and let you know.
- tdehnAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:41 PM
Thank you. :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 12:54 PM
It seems like the workarounds aren't working. I have now forwarded this thread to our developers so they can check this further for us. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- Thomas DehnAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 01:00 PM
Hello Jotform Team,
I still have not received a response on this issue.
It has been a week.
Can we please let me know what if anything can be done to fix this formatting issue?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 03:33 PM
The Ticket is already assigned, but we cannot give you an ETA for when this will be resolved. You should get an update on this thread from the developer.