- bphamAsked on January 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Hi - I wonder are there a way for me to create a menu with auto submenu content?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 02:26 PM
Can you please elaborate your question? What does a menu and submenu have to do with a form?
Perhaps you could provide us the name or the URL of the form you're working on so we would know the gist of what you want to accomplish.
- bphamAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 02:47 PM
on the submit page, when you choose a category, can the sub category only show the areas for that master category, for example:
Category: Mobile Technologies Award:
4G Service, Creation & Development
Billing & Customer Care Solutio
Service Delivery Platform
Here is link to my site...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 03:21 PM
It is possible by creating multiple subcategory drop downs on your form, then using the hide/show conditions to show a subcategory only if the corresponding category is selected.
Take this form for example - http://form.jotform.com/form/11034255273. Note how the options for the Model drop down change depending on the Make selected.
Please visit this related discussion thread for more in-depth information. If you need clarifications or if you have questions or concerns, just let us know.
- bphamAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 04:32 PM