- latinaphoenixAsked on December 04, 2015 at 03:43 PM
Why don't my page breaks translate when I save my form as PDF?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create Multi Page Forms
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 04:51 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was trying t figure it out, I tried to add HTML code and then some CSS styles in order to do the page break, however, it only works if you print your form, using the Print Button feature, that is not what you are requesting, I understand you need to get the page breaks in the PDF report of your submissions,there is no way to do it, but please just to confirm, take a look to my form, fill it out and then click on the print button, you should see a page break after the Address field, this is my form :
Let us know if this is what you need, if it does not, we will be glad to help you escalating a ticket to our developers, in order to get this feature.
- latinaphoenixAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 06:45 PMNo not quite it does the break for the online form perfectly but when I
save it's all broken randomly.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 09:49 PM
I checked your account and I can not see any submission in your forms , so I can not test which is the form in question, now could you share us the link to your form please ?
Also, this workaround only works while using the Print Button Feature, it allows to the user to print the form after submitting, it does not work while getting the PDF Report from your submissions, there is no way to add a page break on the PDF Report from submissions.
Please, also share us a screenshot in order to see your issue,we will be more than glad to help you.
This is the guide to add screenshots on your posts :
We await your response.
- latinaphoenixAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 10:45 PMI fixed it I made individual forms then used an app called mergy.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 07:18 AM
That's great to know and thank you for sharing your workaround. That is appreciated. Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.