- DestinosAsked on December 04, 2015 at 03:46 PM
Error Detected The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 04:49 PM
This error is happening since you might have enabled your PayPal Encrypted Website Payments Feature in your Paypal account. You have to turn it off: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/How-to-use-PayPal-Archive/seller-only-accepts-payments-from-unencrypted-payments/td-p/12931
1. Log in to your PayPal Account.
2. Click "Profile" tabe or "Edit Profile" link.
3. Under "Selling Preferences", select "Website Payment Preferences".
4. In the section titled "Encrypted Website Payments" select "Off".
5. Click "Save
If you need anything else please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- DestinosAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 12:20 AM
Hi, we just did that. Do we need to do an update on the jotform too?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 04:41 AM
As far as I know, turning off your Paypal encryption is sufficient so you can use Paypal Integration with your form.
I've cloned and checked your form it is redirecting to Paypal without any issue.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.