- hwoolfolkAsked on December 04, 2015 at 03:58 PM
The form worked fine. Next thing the form is not working. Thank you for your very quick help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 05:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce your issue, I can submit your form and get redirected to the Thank You Page, see my result in the screencast below :
Please, try again and if the issue is still there, share us the steps in order to make us able to reproduce it, we will be glad to assist you.
- hwoolfolkAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 05:55 PM
I think the form fails when the credit card option is chosen. I am using the Braintree service. I deleted the Braintree link an re-did it. still didnt work.
- hwoolfolkAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 06:03 PM
yes... I just tried the form from a different computer. Im pretty sure its the Braintree CC that fails the form
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 09:22 PM
Thanks for the additional, I was able to replicate your issue now, I cloned your form and I'm not being redirected to the Thank You page while trying to submit the form using the CC Braintree payment option, this is what I see on my end :
I will report it to our second level and one of our developers will take a look here, we will let you know as soon as we get news in regards to the issue.
- hwoolfolkAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 09:13 AM
Any Progress on this Braintree Issue?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 09:34 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience this might have caused. Unfortunately, there is no update yet
A ticket had already been escalated to our next level support and currently, one of our developer was already assigned to fix the issue.
We will notify you here once we have update on the status.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 02:22 PM
We have just released a fix for this bug. Please let us know if there's anything else you need help with.
- hwoolfolkAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 03:45 PM
What does that mean? the form should work now??? Do I need to do anything?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 06:17 PM
It means that the issue with submitting the form when using credit card as payment for Braintree is already fixed and should it should work now. You don't have to do anything, but if, just in case, it still doesn't work on your end, please try to reintegrate Braintree to your form and test it after.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.