- yepserAsked on January 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 01:15 PM
Your payment information can be modified by logging in to Plimus, our chosen payment gateway. However, you will need to have access to your Plimus account details.
1. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Plimus username (1315917418206351757255) in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
2. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp using your Plimus username and the new password you have assigned to it
3. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
If you're experiencing any difficulties with this, please do let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!