- lavdiniAsked on January 30, 2012 at 04:03 PM
I keep receiving an error message that my forms have been disabled when they are submitted. Somebody please help. I don't think I am in violation of any terms of service?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 04:10 PM
We do not allow log in forms or any type of forms that asks for a person's username and password. This is the form that caused your account's suspension - http://www.jotform.com/form/20295601993
Kindly explain the need to ask for Google account, website register and website control panel details.
- lavdiniAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:05 PM
We are an internet marketing company. Our services are:
1) Redesign a client's website.
2) Optimize it for search engines
3) Manage a client's Google Places page.
4) Provide Google Analytics or take over current Google Analytics account and place information in an easy login through the backend of the new site we build.
To do this we need current login information for registrars, Google accounts, etc. Our client's are aware of this need and currently send us the information via fax, but this seemed more streamlined. They all sign a complete legal agreeement that also discusses this need as well.
Is it possible for us to gather this information?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 05:58 AM
We have unsuspended your account. But, please remove the password question and instead ask the users to send password to you separately by email. Thanks.