- rideandplayAsked on December 06, 2015 at 03:09 PM
I'm doing registration for two events using Jotform. Quite often things change and people who've already submitted a form want to change something (the number of people attending, or food orders, etc.). Is there a way for them to make those changes to their original form, without me having to do it? It looks like I can include an Edit link in the confirmation email but I can't seem to get it to work.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 06:06 PM
Please follow this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
Let us know if you encounter any difficulty making it work.
- rideandplayAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 02:45 AMI tried this before I submitted my question (seemed obvious enough), but it's not working and I'm not sure why. I click on Edit Link in the menu and it just shows up at the bottom left. Here are screen shots of how it's showing up in jotform and in my test email.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 03:30 AM
I am unable to see your screenshot. the screenshots attached to the email response cannot be posted to the forum thread.
You must login to your account by using the URL www.jotform.com/login?
I've checked your form which is https://form.jotform.com/53377510010948, there is no edit link on your autoresponder.
I will show you step by step.
Here is how to do:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Emails.
3) Click on your Autoresponder.
4) Right click of your Submitted field then, click on Insert Row after.
5) Click "Edit Link" on the side bar under "Form Fields" to add the edit link to your autoresponder:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.