- texasaaaAsked on December 07, 2015 at 12:38 AM
I need the code to enter into my website builder to publish it. When I make the form and copy your code and enter it into my webpage it does not publish.
When I publish this is what is showing instead of the form. I do not use wordpress.
- BenAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 01:52 AM
Can you please tell us what is the URL to the page where you add the form and what is the system that you are using so that we can better assist in embedding the same form onto your website.
- texasaaaAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 02:45 PMI was able to figure it out. Thank you.Next problem...
I see there is a way to make the form mobile friendly...
But that creates a problem.
The mobile style looks bad on computers.
Does this mean I have to publish two firms on my site? One for mobile and
one for PC's?
That's going to be confusing to our customers.
Solution? Thank you.
- BenAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 03:01 PM
Great :) Thank you for updating us Bob.
Now since we can only assist with one issue / question per thread, and as such I have moved your question to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/719731 where we will be answering you shortly.
- texasaaaAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 03:45 PMThank you Ben.
- BenAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 05:05 PM
You are welcome Bob :)