- sigmapiAsked on January 30, 2012 at 05:13 PM
I am putting together a poll. I would like to be able to see everybody's results after the vote in a pie chart. How do I set this up?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 05:23 PM
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the form of which you want to create a report
3. Click the Reports button in the toolbar, then click Add New Report
4. Choose Visual Report Builder then click Next
5. Click Edit Report button in the Visual Report Builder
6. Click on a chart, then click the gear icon to select which question to create a chart of
7. Click the Save Report button to save your report
To access this report, go to My Forms, click on this form then click the Reports button. Click the magnifying glass icon beside the visual report.
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- sigmapiAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 05:24 PM
It didn't work how I wanted it to I want 1 pie chart with all the questions on it.
- sigmapiAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 05:27 PM
And only 2 questions are showing up in the report when all questions are being answered.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 05:34 PM
I don't think the questions in your form can be fit in a single pie chart because each one have 5 options ( 5 stars ).
Pie charts can be used for a single field (question) only. It will show how many times an option has been chosen, such as in this report - http://www.jotform.com/report/20170734163/?
By the way, visual reports are limited in its length, such that only two charts can fit. You must create a new report for the other charts.