- Ed StottAsked on January 30, 2012 at 05:54 PM
I set up a JotForm for my client's website.
1. How do I get into the form to make changes? ( I don't know if I had saved it )
2. I would like to change the recepients email address to my client since he will be the account holder?
3. How do I set up an account for my client?Page URL:
- fxrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 06:25 PM
1. The form was created under a guest account, the first thing you should do is register a 'Free' JotForm account here under the email address you used when creating this forum post.
The form should then automatically get associated with your new account.
2. Changing recipient email addresses of your form notifications is shown here
3. You could create a 2nd JotForm account @ www.jotform.com for your client and you could ask us to move this form over to it.
Let us know if you have any problems carrying out any of the above and advise if you do want that form moved over to a different account.