- adarsh21Asked on December 07, 2015 at 06:48 AM
For different columns need different options
Brand Name Product Type
Flipkart XOXO Voucher
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 08:47 AM
Unfortunately, it's not possible. You may consider using our Configurable List widget instead: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/configurable_list.
If you want to display a static number of rows, you can set the Minimal and Maximal rows to the same value. Ex: 5 for 5 rows
Here's our guide for the widget: https://www.jotform.com/help/282-How-to-Set-Up-the-Configurable-List-Widget.
Let us know if you nee further assistance.
- adarsh21Answered on December 08, 2015 at 03:45 AMHi,
Can you people do it if we are ready to pay it?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 04:03 AM
You don't need to pay money for that.=)
Please, provide us more details of your table. You can also send screenshots. We can do it for you if it is possible.
- adarsh21Answered on December 08, 2015 at 04:45 AMActually I want matrix type of architecture with some of the fied as drop
down like Product Name with 4 options and for one option there should be
two sub-options. I am sharing you a screen-shot.
Please tell me if it is possible, I will share you the full details.
- adarsh21Answered on December 08, 2015 at 05:45 AMwhats your contact number, I want to tell this issue in details.