- weblandbrAsked on January 30, 2012 at 06:43 PM
we wish to have notification emails sent from our form to email@example.com.
However, while sending a test email, a message shows that this address has been blocked, asking us to contact you.
Can you please help to unblock this address?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:02 PM
I have now removed your email address from our bounce list.
This sometimes happen when you're email service provider rejected our email at some point or when they're not available to received message from us.
Hope this helps. Just let us know if the problem still persist so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- weblandbrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:24 PM
the problem persist eu tested e-mail test continue bloqued!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:50 PM
I have tried reproducing the problem but failed to do so. I have tried sending a test notification on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and it was successfully delivered by JotForm.I did a test submission using your form. If you have access on that email, kindly checked the inbox/spam/bulk folder if the message landed successfully?
Please let us know the result so that we can further help you with this. Thank you so much for your patience.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 08:02 PM
Let me also infom you that email@example.com email address is already added on your Pedidos Versão Beta form's notification recipient email address.
If you have time to test your form, please make a sample submissions and recheck this email address inbox/spam folder.
Please let us know what your results are. We'll await for your reply. Thank you so much!
- williamAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 06:37 AM
don´t work again :(
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 06:55 AM
I have removed your email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the bounce list.
Please let us know if you're still experiencing problems with your account.
- weblandbrAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 06:58 AM
thank you so much works fine now, great job. See ya!