- SunbridgeInstituteAsked on December 07, 2015 at 09:48 AM
Most of the fields that we put on our forms are required, and only some are not. Is there any way to set up a preference so that all of the fields are required from the start?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 10:54 AM
You can't make all fields required by default. However, it is possible to manage multiple fields and make them require or unrequire. Please follow the steps below:
1. Select any field and then right click it. Choose "Manage Multiple Fields" in the drop down.
2. In the Field Manager Wizard, select the fields and then click the "Require" button.
3. When you're done, click the "Exit" button.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.