- baingarAsked on December 07, 2015 at 09:54 AMHello,I need to change the name of the sender of JotForm to another name , but not how
El form es este:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 10:35 AM
Yes, you can change it. Please follow the steps below in order to change the Sender Name in your notifications.
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notifier and click the "Edit" button.
3. At the bottom part, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
4. You can now change the "Sender Name" here.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- baingarAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Hello, and try it, but only JotForm appears as an option.
Hola, ya intente eso, pero solo aparece Jotform como opción.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 01:25 PM
I checked your form and indeed, JotForm appears as the only option for the sender name. When I tested my other forms however, I was able to use any field in the form. When I added any new fields to the form, they were then available as the sender:
The issue seems to be related to the fields currently in your form. Adding or replacing any of your current fields should allow for them to be used as the sender name for your notification.