- celtsocAsked on December 07, 2015 at 02:44 PM
I have a hint example for a text block field which shows correctly in design mode but when I preview the form, it shows the hint example from a different text block field.
The field in question is "Fee Terms" on the form whose URL is supplied below. When in preview mode, it shows the hint text from the "Format" field. It also shows it as actual text in the filed instead of grey hint text.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 04:09 PM
I checked your form and the hint text looks to be correct for your "Fee Terms" field:
Is this still not showing properly on your end? I checked a few different browsers and the hint text showed properly in each one.
- celtsocAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 04:21 PM
Interesting. It still shows up incorrectly here using Chrome on OSX 10.10. Here's a screenshot. This is in the Preview display of JotForm, but if I display in it in my browser using the supplied URL, the hint text is correct.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 05:49 PM
The Autofill feature must have cached on your browser already.
Try Disable it and Save the form. Then check again on your browser.
It was working also on my side
- celtsocAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 06:20 PM
Thanks, that seems to have fixed it. I do want autofill enable though, so is it safe to enable it again?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 06:23 PM
Yes. It will be safe to just enable it back.