- kgrant2015Asked on December 07, 2015 at 03:12 PM
I have a form which is live on a client's website. Analytics is showing 34 views but 0 responses, 0% conversion rate and 0:00 average time. This can't be right since there have been submissions.
What could be causing the missing stats?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 05:03 PM
We apologize for the issue.
I checked your account and some of your forms are not showing the correct information in Form Analytics, they are showing 0 submissions even when there are at least one :
I will report it to our second level, one of our developers will take a look here, we will let you know any news about it via this thread.
- kgrant2015Answered on December 08, 2015 at 07:41 AM
Thank you for looking into this Kevin.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 08:47 AM
We found a glitch on our server processes and fixed, however it will take some time for result to seem on the page. We are expecting stats data to be normalized by the end of this day, thanks for your patience and collaboration.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 07:42 AM
We have fixed issues related to Form analytics. It is working fine now although some past data may be missing.( we are looking for ways to recover ). Thanks for your patience.
- kgrant2015Answered on December 09, 2015 at 11:34 AM
Thanks Mustafa! I just tested it with another form and it works perfectly.
You guys at JotForm are amazing! I'm in a community with a ton of lead generation entrepreneurs and always recommend JotForm over AWeber forms, GetResponse forms or Typeform. The others are good but JotForm is great and the support is unmatched!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 02:03 PM
On behalf of my colleague Mustafa, you are welcome.
Also thank you for your kind words, we much appreciate it.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 08:14 AM
To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/736308. We will address it shortly.
Thank you for understanding.