- smrschAsked on December 07, 2015 at 09:43 PM
I want to use the Bronze service for Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 only. What steps to stop the recurring service?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Upgrade My Account
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 10:26 PM
If you want to avail Bronze for one month only, just follow the instructions below.
1. Upgrade your account to Bronze. Ensure that you have selected the Monthly Payment Schedule.
2. Once you have upgraded your account successfully, you can downgrade your account to free. Please note that downgrading your account will not immediately cancel your subscription. The downgrade will be scheduled on your Next Billing date. So when you downgrade after your upgrade, it will reflect on the next month and you will no be charged anymore for the subscription.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- smrschAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 12:05 AM
If I use Bronze plan for Jan 2016 only, on what date should I do the downgrade switch?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 01:14 AM
You can downgrade after you have been billed for your January subscription. For instance, you have upgraded today December 08, 2015. Your next billing date would be January 08, 2016. Once you have been billed for the January 08, 2016 billing, you can downgrade your account. In our example, you can downgrade on January 09, 2016 onwards but before the next billing date which is February 08, 2016. So that for your next billing date which is February 08, 2016 instead of charging you again your account will be downgraded to Free Plan.
Do let us know if you have any further questions.