- dicktowersAsked on December 08, 2015 at 12:10 AM
I am extremely upset. I have repeatedly requested my account be cancelled and I keep getting charged. I was charged again on December 3rd, 2015 after my cancellation request was sent in 1 week before that. My account also still says that I'm on the 9.95$ premium plan. There are no numbers to call. My previous contact about November and Octobers payments still haven't gotten a reply. I am very very upset. I demand a refund for December 3rd.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 02:07 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. We are now processing the refund for the payment that was charged to you last December 3 on your account. Please also ensure that you have cancelled your subscription in JotForm in your Paypal account.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number: S-431666035C024710J
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button
Your account now is back to Free Plan. Please allow 4-7 days for the refund to reflect on your Paypal account.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.