- tonyyongAsked on December 08, 2015 at 04:25 AM
After apply the jotform (contact us) template to my site. my link function not working. after finish loading the Jotform it will automatic bring back to the top of the page.
please visit my site http://www.mbase.com.my/ -> click on contact us
it's suppose to stand at the contact us part.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 04:54 AM
I think your problem is that when you submit your form, you need to scroll down to see your message.
Let me try to figure out the cause of this issue. I will get back to you on this soon.
By the way, I will test it on your website then I will reset you submissions.
- tonyyongAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 04:58 AM
Thank you for your prompt reply
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 09:18 AM
Please try to add this code inside your iframe code:
So your iframe code should look like this:
I hope it will work.
If this does not resolve the issue, please let us know and we will be glad to take another look.
- tonyyongAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 10:38 AM
thks, it work well now
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 11:12 AM
You're kindly welcome.=)
We are happy to hear that the problem is resolved for you.
I've reset your submission counter back to zero now.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will happy to assist you.