- emclanekinsethcomAsked on December 08, 2015 at 11:42 AM
I can't have my form load this slow to my website. What can you do to fix it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 01:22 PM
We were experiencing some lag issues earlier that have since settled but are still being looked in to. I checked your form and it did load quite quickly. For your second question, I will move it to a thread of its own so that I can address it separately. I will follow up in this thread here shortly:
- emclanekinsethcomAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 03:17 PM
I thought this was taken care of it but it was NOT. The form is not showing up at ALL ...even after 30 seconds of load time. This is absolutely not acceptable at all. Please fix it immediately.
- msimpyAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 03:23 PM
Just FYI - loads virtually instantly for me if you are talking about the sign-up form - I'm in the US..
Edit - checked with latest versions Firefox, Chrome and Opera
- emclanekinsethcomAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 03:30 PM
Sorry. The code literally disappeared off our website... I had to replace. Now it works. No idea how it would have disappeared :( Thanks for your quick reply, I was panicking!
- msimpyAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 03:32 PM
You're welcome :-) Glad it's fixed...