- lfgellonAsked on December 08, 2015 at 12:36 PM
I'd applied a theme to one of the forms that later on I didn't like it.
1) How can I remove the theme
2) the theme is called light orange or love orange.
once I remove a top logo, jotform appears instead.
The top margin is too high and I would like to remove all changes at once.
I can cheat by reducing the size of the logo to 0, but I really woud like to have
more control over the form look and feel.
3) Is it possible to apply a custom url that does not include jotform?
Maybe something I can do on the cname domain level?
Please let me know.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 02:20 PM
Follow these steps:
1. Click on Themes
2. Select the previous Default theme
3. Save the Theme.
4. Save the Form
The theme should be removed on the form.
- lfgellonAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 04:45 PMHi there,
Thanks for the quick reply!
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.