- RakeshkAsked on January 31, 2012 at 08:34 AM
Hi I set up an autoresponder and added a sender email (one of our office computer)
But we tested:
1. Dropbox works fine
2. "Thank you" after submission works fine
3. Person who fills in the form gets an email notification OK
But we do not get an email notification that a form has been submitted. In autoresponder I have put the correct details under "sender email"
Many thanksPage URL:
- RakeshkAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Its working fine now.
- AtacanCAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 12:00 PM
We're happy to hear that it works fine now. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.