- trowlandAsked on December 08, 2015 at 01:53 PM
I have 2 matrices in my form and when viewing the form from a link(not in the builder) they are not showing with the field width that I defined for them.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 03:27 PM
There are errors in your custom CSS codes. There are extra closing brackets and some extra opening bracket. I've fixed it for you.
Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.
- trowlandAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Thank you very much. I figured I had messed something up.
- victorAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 02:07 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to help.
- trowlandAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 01:20 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 04:09 PM
It looks like your last response came through empty. If there is still something we can assist you with, just let us know.