- davidslavickAsked on January 31, 2012 at 11:27 AM
I have three forms in which I have been having trouble receiving email confirmation and confirmation pages. I'm unsure if I am doing something wrong each form is based on the first form and is basically the same the form worked fine in the past but I have been having trouble with it recently.
- fxrAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Are these for your autoresponder emails?
Their notification emails are most likely getting filtered out by their respective mail servers.
To give you autoresponder emails the maximum possible chance of reaching their destination, please consider changing the Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- davidslavickAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 07:23 PMThanks for your help that worked like a charm!
Sent from my iPhone
- davidslavickAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 10:30 AMHaving problems with the form Clone of New Portfolio Assignment Submission Form - Joanna LaursenBrucker. It is no longer taking submissions. Can you trouble shoot this for me.
David Slavick, JD
Program Advisor, Law and Criminal Justice
The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars
1333 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
LinkedIn Profile: http://linkd.in/davidslavick
- fxrAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 12:31 PM
What do you mean by its no longer taking submissions?