- lvb411Asked on December 08, 2015 at 06:38 PM
What does 100 submissions means, can i speak with someone?
- safetasksAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 07:30 PM
no body seems to answer this question
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 10:33 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If you are using a free account, you have available 100 submissions per month, it means you can receive 100 submissions, this limit is not per form, it counts all the submissions for all your forms, you can create all the forms you want, but all submissions will be counted as the same and if all the submissions are a total of 100 then you reach the limit, when you reach the limit you can not receive more submissions, you have to wait even the counter resets the next month, the reset is the first day of the month, then it will be 0 again and you will be able to receive more submissions.
If you need receive more than 100 submissions, you will have to get a subscription , in order to be able to receive more submissions.
You can see our pricing on this link :
Hope that helps.
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- lvb411Answered on December 09, 2015 at 10:45 AMThank you for responding and explaining how it works. I cannot find the link to the discount I saw for 1 year yesterday for the Bronze option.
Carol Brown | Manager
Prime Tropical Art
3425 Wynfall Lane, Nashville TN. 37211
Office: 615-844-3311 | Cell: 615-944-3575
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 12:46 PM
All of the prices should be listed under their appropriate subscription level in this page:
Click on "Upgrade" under any subscription and you will see the year end sales prices for yearly subscriptions.