- delei1212Asked on December 08, 2015 at 07:00 PM
When i go to integrate my form to icontact to my lists it only gives me a certin amount of list (about 20). Any ida why?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 10:44 PM
I test this on my end and it seems that the iContact integration list displayed is only limited to the top 20 list. I have created List 1-20 on my iContact account but in the list dropdown for iContact integration List 9 is not displayed.
Let me forward this issue to our development team for them to further check this. We will inform you on this thread any updates on the issue.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- delei1212Answered on December 08, 2015 at 10:48 PM
Thank you for your quick response. Please let me know any updates.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 06:58 AM
We have increased the limit to 100. Hope you like this update.
- delei1212Answered on December 15, 2015 at 02:45 PMNew response receivedThank you
Union Square Advertising
72 Smith St.
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
• Please review all artwork and read all copy carefully, you are responsible for all content, omissions, spelling and errors.
• Your approval is our authority to proceed.
Printing - 100% down payment of printing fees is required before any jobs go to print.
Before files are sent to print, the client must sign off and acknowledge that all copy, text, design and layout is approved as is.