- suemurphyAsked on December 09, 2015 at 02:03 AM
Meant to put them back in active. But "un-archiving" them makes them actually disappear. Can I get them back?
- CharlieAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 02:59 AM
Unfortunately, I'm unable to replicate the problem.
Here's how I did mine:
1. First, I selected one of my forms, and clicked "Archive".
2. In my "Archive" folder, you will see it now. I then "Unarchive" it.
3. In went back to my "My Forms" list.
However, please note that your "My Forms" list sorts your forms from the latest or most recent one updated. This means if you have unarchived a form that was last modified year December 2014, then it will be sorted based on that date.
I would advise editing the form in your archive folder before unarchiving it, and just make any changed, we want to change the last modification to the most recent date so that when we unarchive it it would be placed at the very top of your "My Forms" list.
You can also search your form by title or by form ID (the form ID is the numeric ID found in your form's URL).
I hope that helps.