- NorthEastRiggingAsked on January 31, 2012 at 01:08 PM
I took your suggestion and signed my client up for an account.
1. I would like to move the form from my account to my client's account. What needs to be done to complete this?
2. Next a general question, although emails are being forwarded from the form, do we need to go into the account perodically to delete emails or is it done automatically?Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on January 31, 2012 at 01:49 PM
1. You can clone your form to your clients account and embed it to his website. Click here for more information. We can also move the form to his account. But we need the form-id and the username of your client.
2. Do you mean submissions or notification emails? Because the notifications email will be send to your or to your clients email address. It's up to you. You can keep the emails or delete them. But if you mean the submissions in your account. You can download your submissions then delete them. Click here for more information.
I hope that helps.