What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Having a dropdown field and a custom text box field on the payment wizardAsked by jubileechurchatl on December 09, 2015 at 02:35 PM
I am trying to create a jotform for a fundraiser we are holding. We want the people to be able to purchase tickets, as well as donate any extra money if they want.
I am wanting to create a drop down button that allows the user to click on however many tickets they need and then it will state the price at the bottom. Also, adding a donate button, where if people want to, they can donate any certain amount.
I can't find a way to sell tickets (they are just one price $15) and have the total price show up at the bottom. I also cant figure out how to add the donate button, without specifying a certain amount..
We have Paypall Pro
purchase ticket donate dropdown textbox products
It is possible to have a dropdown field for the number for tickets and a custom textbox field for the donation.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Wizard" icon of the payment field.
2. Enter your Paypal credentials and then press the "Next" button.
3. Select the "Sell Products" option and then choose the "Users can choose only one product" option.
4. Click the "Add New Product" button at the bottom left of the wizard.
5. Enter the product name and product price. After that, click the "Save Product" button.
6. Now that the product is added, you can now click the "Add New Option" button on that specific product.
7. In the Add New Option pop up, choose "Add a Custom Property" and then press the "Next" button.
8. Under Option Properties, you need to enter the product name in the "Name" field. After that, enter the items in the "Properties" field separated by line break for the next item. Please make sure that "Enable special pricing" is checked.
9. Enter the "Price" for each item for the dropdown. Enable the "Show item subtotal on form". Click the "Finish" button when you're done.
10. You'll be back in the products page, click the "Save Product" button.
11. After that, you need to add another product. Click the "Add New Product" button again. Enter the name of the product (Donation) and then the default amount ($5). After that, click the "Save Product" button.
12. Select the product and then click the "Add New Option" button.
13. Select "Add Quantity Property" and then choose "Custom Quantity (Text Box)" option. Then, click the "Next" button.
14. Enter the option name (Donation) and the default amount ($5). Click the "Finish" button when you're done.
15. You'll be back in the products page, click the "Save Product" button.
16. You are now done in the products, please press the "Next" button.
17. Press the "Next" button again since we will not have any shipping, coupons or taxes.
18. Integration is now complete. Please click the "Finish" button.
Here's the result:
Here is the demo form (https://form.jotform.com/53427545943967) which is a cloned of your original form.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.