- LinkedCyclingAsked on December 09, 2015 at 02:51 PM
Is there a way to specify where to locate the integrated spreadsheet? Currently it just seems to be able to go into main Google Drive folder, but I am working with multiple organization and need it to go into a specific sub-folder for proper viewing capabilities for my collaborators. I know that I can link the spreadsheet to another spreadsheet in the sub-folder but this is less than ideal.
Hoping there is option to select the specific folder for spreadsheet creation like the following:
- Main Drive Folder --> Business 1 Folder --> Registration Folder --> Integrated Registration Form Spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 06:43 PM
Here's what you can do:
First open the link to your Google Spreadsheet. Then,
The submissions will still go to that Google Spreadsheet even after you moved it to a new folder.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- LinkedCyclingAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 10:18 AM
Excellent! I wasn't sure if it would stay linked. Thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 11:12 AM
You're welcome. Please let us know if you will encounter any problems after moving the spreadsheet so we can submit a report to our developers.