- pixelauthorAsked on December 09, 2015 at 02:52 PM
I'd like to be able to disable every OTHER Thursday from a start date. I know I can compile a list of those dates manually, but is there an easier way?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Use the Date Limits Option
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 06:25 PM
You can disable the dates by adding them on the Disable Custom Dates field, as far as I know that is the only way to do it, since the other option is disable the day of all the dates.
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- pixelauthorAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 09:14 AM
I was afraid of that. If you're offering advanced customization already, custom intervals are a pretty common part of that sort of offering - any plans to expand the capabilities of the datetime field?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 10:50 AM
Let me try to ask our developers about this to see if we can do it in the dynamic date settings. I'll let you know.
- pixelauthorAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 01:36 PM
Thanks for your help, but I'm already able to disable Thursdays (as well as every other day) using the existing Limit Date options of the datetime field:
What I am trying to do is enable alternating Thursdays ONLY - for example, for January 2016 I need to disable all days besides Thursday, as well as 01/14 and 01/28, Leaving ONLY 01/07 and 01/21 as available days for January. Every other Thursday only.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 02:16 PM
You're welcome and thank you for the additional information. If that is the case, I don't think the workaround I gave will work.
I will submit this to our developers as a feature request. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- pixelauthorAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 02:21 PM