- dssbrsAsked on December 09, 2015 at 05:41 PM
- have been trying to upgrade (or re-instate) my account for 2 months! This is for the State of Connectiut so I need a quote to put it through our purchasing and get it paid.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 09:57 PM
You can upgrade your subscription using the Upgrade buttons in the JotForm Pricing page.
Make sure you were already logged in to your account/username dssbrs also at http://www.jotform.com/login before doing the upgrade.
Please let us know if you encounter any difficulty upgrading your account.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 10:00 PM
Just to clarify also, the 50% OFF is applicable for Yearly Plans only. It is not available for monthly update only.
- dssbrsAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 12:08 AM
I'll reiterate one more time (and this has been going on for two months!) - I need a QUOTE in order to get this purchased from my end. The State of Connecticut DOES NOT HAVE a paypal account or a "credit card" - we have a purchasing department.
Is it possible to get a QUOTE for the $159/Year plan and/or the $399 a year plan?
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 02:35 AM
Actually there is option for payment via Purchase Order. But the minimum plan is for 2 years.
It is also a discounted purchase.
Will this not work for you?
I can try submit your request to my higher ups as well if you can only go for 1-year.
Since Purchase Order is not available for 1 year, this is something that needs approval first.
- dssbrsAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 09:08 AM
I'm well aware of the Purchase Order option - abd that would work for us IF we received a QUOTE first. If you would submit a request from your higher ups that would be great.
Note: 2 years is a perfect option for us.
- victorAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 10:21 AM
Thank you for your update. I will inform my manager to contact you with a quote.
If you require any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 05:33 PM
We do not provide a quote prior to any purchase. If you go to the pricing page and choose the PO option, the system will give you a pro-forma invoice, usually this acts the same like a quote for most people who requested for it.