- swsedanAsked on December 10, 2015 at 01:51 PM
- victorAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 02:38 PM
I am assuming that this is the second problem you are having, that is not mention in your previous post
I have reviewed you account and found the form RESERVATIONS. I am assuming that this is the form in question in both issues. If not please let us know so we can help you.
- victorAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 03:13 PM
While reviewing this form I noticed that this violates our terms. I noticed that you are using fields to capture CC numbers, please remove this fields and use one of our payment gateways. If this is not done, our phishing software will capture this form and disable your account.
- swsedanAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 04:45 PMHow do I do this, that’s what we wanted from the beginning. I am now back at my office, but I am not tech savvy! Do you have someone to walk me through it or can you add what we need to our form?
Southwest Sedan Service
Best of Phoenix 2014
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 06:50 PM
Are you referring to the email notification you receive when someone submits your form?
If the from line on the email notification is set to be the Passenger Name field on the form, then when your form is submitted, the from line on the email notification will have whatever Passenger Name is inputted followed by the Sender's E-mail.
Is this what you're referring to? If not, can you give us or provide us more details of your concern, please? If you can post a screenshot, that would be great!