- anthonymungoAsked on February 01, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Hi, I would like to build a form and have the end users input their information and generate a viewable document instantly from the aquired data. I tried to manipulate the form but it seems as the only person that can see the form after it has been generated is the account holder. So, my main quesiton is can Jotform generate an instant form from its aquired data to be viewed by the end user from their ipad? Is JotForm this sort of a form generator?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 05:16 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please note that you can share the form URL with the users (Setup & Embed -> Embed Form -> then you can copy the direct link to your form and see the other sharing options).
What about the viewable document, could you please clarify your point? We have several reporting tools and options, so that we can recommend the best one for your needs.
- anthonymungoAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 05:31 PMHi,
I wanted jot form to generate a viewable instant document after the customers enter their info in the fields on the form. Can this be done?
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 05:56 PM
1. The possible solution is to Show submitted data on the Thank You Page. Please take a look at the following article:
You can submit this form to see how it works.
2. It is possible to put downloadable PDF submission link to the Thank You Page.
3. We have also some reporting features:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.