- JeffreySmithAsked on December 11, 2015 at 01:34 PM
I am receiving a message that we have reached our limit. How many forward limits are there? Is there any way to increase forward limits?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 04:45 PM
Ok, actually the limit is 100 emails per hour, for outbound, replies or testing emails.
- JeffreySmithAnswered on December 12, 2015 at 02:45 PMI just recently upgraded to Bronze account. After I upgraded, I still received a limit message. I don't think I had close to 100 emails within an hour.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 12, 2015 at 07:16 PM
The FREE account can only have up to 20/hr outbound emails.
The paid accounts, as mentioned can have 100/hr. There is no in between 20-100 limit.
Where you able to keep track how many had been sent/forwarded within the hour using your paid account? It is quite difficult for us to monitor these easily, but according to our developers the limit is exactly that (100/hr for paid users).
Hope this help. Please let us know if you continue to have issue on this.
- labarnhartAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 08:22 PM
I have no problem with the 20/hour limit, as long as it would start the clock over again after an hour. This does not seem to be the case. It's been over 6 hours and it's still not allowing me to forward emails.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 10:08 PM
The limit also involves the inbound emails, and looking at your logs, it seems you've been getting submissions in your form.
- labarnhartAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 12:16 PM
Actually, this project was just transferred to me and, although the original owner did *try* to set me up with emails, she misspelled my email addy and I've received no submissions via email.
The limit has since been lifted, though, so I've forwarded the remaining submissions and fixed the email addy. I should be good to go now. Thanks.