- madeforeaproAsked on December 11, 2015 at 01:57 PMPage URL:
- BenAnswered on December 11, 2015 at 05:32 PM
You can give us the link to the file that you were trying to download for us to check out and see how many times the same was downloaded, but please do note that this happens when you share uploaded files with others.
Form submissions were never intended to be used in such way where files would be opened or downloaded a lot of time, but more of a place for you to come to and be able to download the copy.
In future my suggestion would be to download the file and then simply share that file directly instead of sharing the link, and to not upload the images or other files from JotForm to your website.
Once we know the link to the file, we could check it out and see if possible for us to reset its counter, but this is something we can use only once.
- madeforeaproAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 05:55 PM
An example is all of the photos in Kleinbub in 2015/2016 for homeowners, but MANY of our forms are having this issue.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 10:05 PM
We need you to get the exact link to the file in order for us to help you with this. In the future, I would recommend you to integrate the forms with Dropbox or google drive, in order to get a copy and have it available for further downloads.
- sabalAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 05:58 AM
i cant download from this link....
please help me as soon as possible
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 07:41 PM
We only can help you with links related to JotForm, if you have a link to a file uploaded to one of your forms, then we will help you.