- ehwellnessAsked on February 01, 2012 at 03:53 PM
Normally when a form is filled out we recieve an e-mail with the information, AND the form automatically uploads into a folder in PDF form. Right now we are only getting the email and the document is being created in our folder but there is no content in the file when we try and open it. Thus requiring us to visit the jotform site to download the forms manually. Is there an error or is there something we need to update?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 04:16 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
We had a problem with the DropBox PDFs for forms submitted via SSL. Can you please confirm that fresh submission PDFs are fine? If the issue is not fixed, please let us know.
We will do our best to solve the problem.
- ehwellnessAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 06:06 PM
As of today we are still having the problem.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 06:22 PM
I have created a ticket to our developers about this issue.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 02:39 AM
I have checked your form with my own DropBox account, I got the submission file to my DropBox.
I will remove my dropbox integration on your form and please integrate it with your own DropBox account.
Issue is related with DropBox-end, re-integration will solve the problem.