- academicproofreadingAsked on December 13, 2015 at 06:17 PM
I have 3 driving distance widgets, and I want each one to use the data from the previous one. So for instance, I want the 'From' input from the first widget to automatically be put in the 'To' input in the second widget (and then the 'From' input from the second widget to be put into the 'To' input in the third widget). This is to save clients having to repeat inputting the same details. Is this possible? Many thanks.
- rober_sprineAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 06:00 AM
You should use form calculation widget.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 10:24 AM
- academicproofreadingAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 06:23 AM
Thank you for your replies. Unfortunately, that is not what I meant. I am happy using the calculation widget to calculate the distance, but what I'm after is automatically filling part of one driving distance widget with the information provided in the other. For instance, in the first widget there are 2 fields 'Our Office' and 'Pick-up'. In the second widget the two fields are 'Pick-Up' and 'Ceremony'. What I'm trying to do is this: When 'Pick-Up' is filled in the first widget, I want the 'Pick-Up' field in the second widget to also say that. Is this possible? Thanks for your time and help.
- victorAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 08:57 AM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to capture a field from the widget and fill it in another distance widget.
This currently is not possible. I will try to find a solution or work around for this. If I have any update I will let you know.
- academicproofreadingAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Yes, that is correct. Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM
I do not think that we can do this, since most of the widget fields are different compared to the standard fields. Widgets are usually loaded in their own iFrames as separate pieces, so we cannot pre-populate them. However, if we have any other ideas we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 02, 2016 at 03:24 AM
Hi, since this is an old thread, have moved your concern to another thread - https://support.jotform.com/answers/808837.