- denvorbAsked on December 14, 2015 at 02:00 AM
- CarinaAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 09:37 AM
You can try append &old to your url, like:
There are some differences in the order of the elements. Which operation would you like to perform?
Let us know more details about what you are trying to achieve and we'll be happy to assist you.
- denvorbAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 09:50 AM
This is an example
- CarinaAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Thank you for providing additional details.
I made some tests and apparently it has the same functions, but it is not working normally so even though it lets us add a matrix field to the equation, in the end it gives an "undefined" error message:
I will forward this situation to our developers so they can analyse better this situation. We'll contact you via this thread as soon as we have more information on this.
In the meantime you can use the workaround previously suggested.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportekremAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 09:53 AM
It is fixed. Please test it..