- AsiaAsked on December 14, 2015 at 04:44 AM
Dear Jot Form,
I have created a form using jotform.com but when people are trying to fill it in it says the quota of the form has reached. Contact the owner of the form.
Could you please clarify how the quota is set and whether if I can control it or not?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 04:52 AM
I checked your form and found that it is related to a guest account. That's why, its submission counter has reached its limit and the form has setted as "OVERLIMIT".
If you want, we can transfer that form to your actual account with its submissions. If you don't have an account, please sign up for a new one and answer this thread with your request.
Once you created your account, we can transfer the form to your new account in seconds.
- asiyaAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 04:59 AM
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I have created an account now. My email id is firstname.lastname@example.org. Could you please track it down and transfer the form under the account asap please?
Once again, thank you so much for your prompt reply!
- asiyaAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 05:21 AM
Still waiting for the form to be moved under my account. Please arrange the transfer at your earliest.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 07:12 AM
Please accept my apologies for the latency. Currently, I transferred the form to the account "asiya". Please, check it from your side and let us know the results.
- asiyaAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 07:39 AM
Thank you so much. Its working now.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 08:01 AM
You are most welcome. In the future, if you encounter these kind of problems, we can easily help you.