- MKornackiAsked on February 01, 2012 at 09:35 PM
I upgraded my account to the $9.95 per month plan, but it still shows "FREE" under account settings...
- BrentHAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 09:38 PM
I also did log out, refresh, cleared the cache etc. Still shows free...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I have checked your subscription and saw that you did not put a username when you subscribed for Premium. There is no reference from Paypal of the username to upgrade that's why your account was not triggered to be set to Premum. I have manually upgraded your account now.
I'm not sure if I'm reading between the lines properly, are you and MKornacki the same user? If not, can you please provide us the email address that you used or the reference or subscription number of your payment to the payment gateway?
- BrentHAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Yes, BentH is our web developer. He also has a free account. Sorry for the confusion, and thankyou for upgrading the account manually for us.
**Sorry about the username mix up. I am logged in to both accounts at the same time**
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Thank you for the confirmation.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.