- Ad HocAsked on February 01, 2012 at 10:09 PM
this should be the custom URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 12:32 AM
I think this is the right link: http://www.jotform.com/Ad%20Hoc/designersurvey
May we know if you were able to access this link now?
We'll await for your reply. Thank you so much!
- Ad HocAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 07:44 AM
Yes, that link works, but is there anyway to make the 'Ad%20Hoc' something more memory-friendly? Why can't it be Ad_Hoc?
Thanks for your help,
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 10:20 AM
This is because of the username that you have. The custom URL is also dependent to the user's account username and this is the one that caused your form's custom URL to appear to have a %20 in it.
What I can suggest is that we can change your username to be Ad_Hoc, so that the custom URL of your forms will return the underscore character instead of the URL encode %20.
- Ad HocAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Yes, that would be great if we could change my username so that the URL is easier to remember.
Could we first try just Adhoc then if that isn't taken, try Ad_Hoc
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 01:10 AM
I have tried changing your username but I'm having difficulties doing so. I will pass this on to the development team and let them handle this.
Thank you for your patience.
- Ad HocAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 06:32 AM
Ok, let me know if they can change the name...