- gabrieleorliniAsked on December 14, 2015 at 10:29 AM
my form (or account?) is disabled again!!!
It had happened yesterday, today again.
If I can not have a reliable system, then it is better for me to change platform
Can I've support?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Upon checking your account I found that it's suspended by our anti-phishing system. We have automated anti-phishing system which scans all forms and mark them with probability of being used for phishing activities.
Upon taking a closer look at your form, I can confirm that it's not being used for any phishing activities. I have activated your account now. I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Do try to sign in to your account and get back to us if you have any trouble.
- gabrieleorliniAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 03:09 AM
But this is the second time in two days and I noticed by chance.
Now I wonder: how many people have been unable to access the form because of your error?
How many contact possibilities (the form in question allows a booking service) I have lost?
I am very sorry that the service in question is not trustworthy...
- SammyAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 04:43 AM
I think the issue was caused by the labels and titles of your form, any field pertaining to credit cards that is used outside a payment widget will trigger a phishing alert.
If possible you can revise the name of your form as well as the Credit card logos image holder from cc_logos.
This will reduce the phishing probability score.
- gabrieleorliniAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 06:11 AM
I have changed and re-named the form and added pictures of credit cards.
I sincerely hope that does not have to intervene again
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 07:17 AM
I did check your form and did not find any issue with that. I believe, you should not have any trouble with your account.
- gabrieleorliniAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 07:27 AM
ok....thanks again for the support! ;)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 11:59 AM
I have moved your report to this thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/725741
We will assist you there.