- SunbridgeInstituteAsked on December 15, 2015 at 11:10 AM
I'm wondering how I can change the width of the text in this widget so it matches the rest of my form. I also need to change the text to light grey (matching everything else--almost white actually). And the "terms" part can be #fbaa29 orange.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 12:30 PM
Please inject the following custom css code in your "Terms & Conditions" widget to change the fonto color and the checkbox border color:
border: 1px solid #ECECEC;
Please check the screenshot below on how to inject css code in widget:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- SunbridgeInstituteAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 01:05 PM
This is great for making the type light colored, but it still runs too wide, and the clickable type is purple and very unreadable. I would rather have it be #fbaa29 orange.
- SunbridgeInstituteAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 01:07 PM
Actually I figured out the width part, but I would still like to change the clickable type color to #fbaa29 orange.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 01:31 PM
I've fixed it for you by adding the following custom CSS codes in the widget CSS area:
Please feel free to contact us back if you need help with anything else. We are always glad to be of assistance!